Support the Niles History Center
Museum Greeter: Welcome visitors to the Museum, sell gift shop items and assist with other museum groups and/or projects. Learn about the inner working of a Museum! Time commitment: 8 hours/month.
Program Assistant: Assist with group visits, public programs or special events. This is a great opportunity to education experience or just have fun meeting new people! Time commitment: As needed
Click here to download Volunteer Application
Please call 269-845-4054 for more information on volunteer opportunities.
MembershipJoin the Niles History Center and help support our mission of connecting past, present and future!
Member benefits include:
- Free or reduced admission to programs and events
- Discount on many items in the Fort St. Joseph Museum Store
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
- Special members-only events
- First notice of activities and programs
Additional benefits for Sustaining and higher level members include:
- Behind the scenes tours
- naming opportunities for exhibits and artifacts
- membership in two, nationwide reciprocal programs